August 06, 2013

Summer Playlist



Há qualquer coisa nas músicas de verão, que fazem com que elas simplesmente fiquem na nossa memória por muito tempo. Este verão eu vou partilhar com vocês a minha playlist de verão ... bem, provavelmente eu vou ficar um pouco envergonhada por partilhar com vocês algumas das minhas escolhas, mas as boy bands foram sempre parte das minhas memórias de verão.
Qual é a sua lista de verão?


There's something about summer songs, they just stay stuck in your memory for a long long time. This summer I'm gonna share with you guys my summer playlist...well I will probably be a bit embarrassed to share with you some of my choices, but boy bands were always part of my summer memories.
What's your summer playlist?

My summer Playlist:

1.  Ellie Goulding "Burn"

2.  Matt Corby "Brother"

3.  Vampire Weekend "Ya Hey"

4.  Icona Pop " I Love It"

5.  The Neighbourhood "Sweater Weather"

6.  Likke Li "Let It Be"

7.  Birdy "Wings"

8.  The Lumineers "Stubborn Love"

9.  One Direction "Best Song Ever"

10. Avicci "Wake me up" 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I wanna know what you think!
Love Sara