August 19, 2013

Summer Playlist



Hoje vou partilhar com vocês o resto das musicas da minha playlist de verão. Todas estas músicas e as que mencionei no primeiro post, podem encontre-las aqui, estão constantemente a repetir no meu telemóvel durante este dias.
Não há Verão sem música para completar os meus dias de calor.
Qual é a vossa summer playlist?


Today I'm going to share with you guys the rest of my summer playlist. All of this songs and the ones that I've mentioned on the first post, you can see those here, are in constantly repeat in my cell during this summer days. 
There's no summer without music to complete my sunny days. 
What's your summer playlist?


1. Tired Pony "All Things All At Once"

2. Mumford & Sons "Hopeless Wanderer"

3. ZZ Ward "365 Days"

4. Passenger "Let Her Go"

5. Bastille "Thing We Lost In The Fire"

6. Olly Murs "Right Place Right Time"

7. Little Mix "Change Your Life"

8. The Vampire Weekend "Diane Young"

9. Demi Lovato "Give Your Heart A Break"

10. Mumford & Sons "Babel" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I wanna know what you think!
Love Sara