August 04, 2013

Watermelon and Zucchini Jam



Sempre que chega o calor lembro-me de ver a minhã mãe na cozinha a fazer doce. Segundo ela todas as frutas são optimas para fazer doce, lembro-me de a ver fazer as combinações mais estranhas, nas sempre que chegava a hora de experimentar estava sempre delicioso.
Hoje decidi experimentar um doce de que me falaram, doce de melancia e corgete, no inicio +pareceu-me uma coisa muito estranha, mas o resultado final é simplesmente fantastico.
Enjoy your Sunday!


Every year around this time I remember my mom in the kitchen making jam when I was little. According to her every types of fruit are good to make some jam, I remember seeing her making the most crazy combinations, but when the time to taste the new jam comes I was amazed with all the flavors. 
So today I've decided to join my mom and try a new jam, watermelon and zucchini, well at the beginning this combination seemed a little bit weird to me, let me tell you it is just amazing.
Enjoy your Sunday!  




1 kg of zucchini
500 g of watermelon
1.4 kg of sugar
3 cinnamon sticks 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I wanna know what you think!
Love Sara