October 15, 2013

Glittery Gold Manicure

 
In the fall I'm all about neutral nail polishes, but I like to spice it up with a little bit of glitter, you know to give it a little glitz. This really easy to do, I used to buy actual glitter and them put in on my nails, but there's no need for that anymore, now you can find all kinds of glitter nail polish and it is super easier to do and not so messy.
Here's what you need:
 
No outono prefiro usar tons de verniz mais neutros, mas para não ser tão aborrecido costumo usar um pouco de purpurinas para tornar a coisa mais glitz. É muito fácil de fazer, normalmente eu costumava mesmo comprar uns frasquinhos de purpurinas e espalhava-as por cima da unha com o verniz ainda fresco, mas agora como existem centenas de tons de purpurinas em verniz já não é preciso ter todo esse trabalho.
Aqui está o que precisas:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I just had a gold manicure and thought that it was too loud, but this is a perfect combo - sparkle and nude. Definitely will try this out! Thanks for sharing!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nails. I love the glitter finish. And the golden rings - so cute. Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The ring they are DIY experiment!
      Love Sara

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment, I wanna know what you think!
Love Sara