October 29, 2013

The Gold Knit Jumper


 
En: I've always loved the look of a chunky knit paired with a black skinny pant, it's the most easy and comfortable to go look and a way to stay effortlessly chic in this cooler days. I love the gold colour, maybe this is a Christmas influence,  and I'm inspired by this golden knit sweater, a perfect colour to pair with my all times favourite, the black skinny pant. 
 
Pt: Sempre adorei o look de uma malha chunky combinada com um par de skinny jeans pretas, é a maneira mais fácil e confortavel de obter um look effortlessly chic nos dias mais frios. Eu adoro a cor dourada, se calhar já são influencias do Natal, e quando vi esta malha achei-a perfeita para combinar com um dos meu favoritos de sempre, as skinny pretas.
 
 
Gold Flake Knitted Jumper: Topshop
Coated Black Skinnies: Zara
Quilted Bomber Coat: Topshop
Ankle Booties : Zara



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I wanna know what you think!
Love Sara