November 08, 2013

Starbucks Friday

Pinterest

Today was so exhausting, I got up really early today so that I could do everything I had on my list. And finally I'm over with it. I just got home and I feel like I can just go straight to bed and sleep until tomorrow. But that's not gonna happen I'm going to try and keep my eyes open for just a little longer.
While I'm writing this I'm with this huge craving, I just want some Starbucks! And all this just remind me about my little trip to London in the begging of this year...Oh I miss that place. Since my first experience at Starbuck that I become an addict...well unfortunately there's no Starbucks in my city. I wonder how I'm able to survive.
When I was in London just I couldn't go a day without my Hot Chocolate, and now I want one!
 
 
Hoje o dia foi super cansativo, levantei-me bem cedo para conseguir fazer tudo o que tinha planeado. E finalmente acabei. Acabei de chegar a casa e sinto que podia ir diretamente para a cama e dormir até amanhã. Isso não vai acontecer, vou tentar manter os olhos abertos durante mais algum tempo. Enquanto estou a escrever estou com uma vontade enorme de ir ao Starbucks! Claro que isto fez-me lembrar da minha pequena viagem a Londres no inicio deste ano...como sinto falta daqueles dias. Desde a minha primeira experiencia com Starbucks que fiquei viciada...infelizmente na minha cidade não existe Starbucks. Pergunto-me como consigo sobreviver.
Quando estava em Londres não havia um dia em que não bebesse o meu Hot Chocolate, e quero um desses agora!
 
 
Pinterest
London = Harrods
 
Have a good weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the last photo! I've always wanted to visit Harrod's.

    thoseghosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill, I took this in February. If you have the opportunity just go and enjoy it, Harrods it's an amazing place to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I wanna know what you think!
Love Sara