February 17, 2014

Delicious Lasagne

 
 
If food could give you a big hug, it would be Lasagne for sure. It is such a comforting and friendly dish, and let's no forget about all that flavour. It is delicious.
I have to say that I used to buy frozen lasagne (yes, shame on me), but one day I decided to give it a try and make my own. Best decision ever, it tastes so good that I do not want to any more frozen lasagne in my life.
All that mess in the kitchen is totally worth it.
Not the most healthy dish but definitely one of the most memorable (at least to me).
 
**
 
Se qualquer comida pudesse dar um enorme abraço seria sem dúvida a lasanha. É um prato tão confortante e amigável, e não podemos esquecer o sabor. É delicioso.
Tenho que confessar que costumava comprar lasanha congelada (sim, shame on me), mas um dia decidi que ia experimentar fazer a minha própria lasanha de raiz. Melhor decisão de sempre, o sabor é mil vezes melhor, nunca mais quero ouvir falar de lasanha congelada.
Toda a confusão na cozinha vale a pena.
Não é o prato mais saudável de sempre mas é sem dúvida memorável (pelo menos para mim).
 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I wanna know what you think!
Love Sara